Tuesday 11 April 2017

Request with RabbitMQ NodeJs

I'm pretty new here, so hope I can get some help with a basic doubt which I couldn't get around yet.

I'm using NodeJs and I have followed the Rabbiq GetStart and could understand the flow, however my doubt is with regards Http request.

What I need:

Manage http (POST, PUT, GET, DELETE) requests to another server.

What I was expecting:

RabitMQ manage the request QUEUE, so if some request fail it would retry again. When its successful, it would call another API on my end to flag the request was successfull.

What is my question:

I couldn't find any example which I would setup this request, providing the sender URL, METHOD and PAYLOAD and also the callback URL, METHOD, HEADERS, and PAYLOAD.

Is that something related to RabbitMQ or am I getting it wrong?



via Caco

No comments:

Post a Comment