Saturday 15 April 2017

How to render the access to the page only after successful check using node js express

I try to make a page accessible only after some verification. Then I have a form for the verification whose route is "/", once the verification is completed successfully, it is redirected to the "/ send" page to send the money. If I type in URL "/", the form is displayed and all is passed well. But if I type "/ send" the page where I'm going to send the money opens without that it asks me for verification. How I can forbid access to a page every time the user accesses this page only when he fills out the verification form with success.

//get send money form
router.get('/send',function (req, res, next)
 {
    res.render('transfer.ejs');
 });

 // get the verification page
 router.get('/',function (req, res, next)
 {
    res.render('verification.ejs');
 });

//unlock account function
 function unlockAccount(val,myaddress,callback)
  {
      //here I make somme verification
  }

 //transfer token
  router.post('/send', function(req, res, next) {
   //here the code of the transfer page
  });

//checking account 
  router.post('/',function (req, res, next)
  { 
     unlockAccount(req.body.password,req.body.myaddress,
     function(err,response)   {
          var bool=Boolean(response);
          if (bool)
           {
              res.redirect("/send");
           }
          else
          {
              res.redirect("/");
          }
       });


  });



via takampika

No comments:

Post a Comment