Saturday 15 April 2017

href link not working for Node Js and Angular

I'm new in Node JS and Angular. Making a small test project that retrieves rules data from a restful api, the api works fine... I load all rules in rules.html but each one of them has a link to view the details which is my pain right now... according to the tutorial the link should point to "/rules/details/"

My app.js

var app = angular.module('SmartSoftApp', ['ngRoute']);

app.config(['$routeProvider', function($routeProvider){

$routeProvider.when('/rules/details/:id', {
    moduleId: app.id, 
    templateUrl: '/views/ruleDetails.html',
    controller: 'RulesController'
})

...

The issue here is, when I click the link, I get "Cannot get /rules/details/[id]". I can change the link to point the html file instead but I assume that's not how it works.

I'm new at this so I appreciate if someone can guide me through this

Thanks



via Pablo

No comments:

Post a Comment