Saturday 15 April 2017

Require node module in angular2 component

I can not figure out how to require node modules in my angular2 components - especially in my case on how to open a new electron window within an angular2 component.

My component.html has something like this

<button class="btn btn-success" (click)="buttonLoginClick()">Login</button>

And within the component.ts I use the following

export class LoginComponent  {
  constructor() {}

  buttonLoginClick(): void {
    alert("just a test");

    const remote = require('electron').remote;
    const BrowserWindow = remote.BrowserWindow;

    var win = new BrowserWindow({ width: 800, height: 600 });
    win.loadURL('./test.html');
  }
}

The error at compiling is saying

Cannot find name 'require'.



via capc0

No comments:

Post a Comment