Saturday 15 April 2017

How can I generate a PDF of dynamincally renderd EJS file using express-pdf?

I'm new to express.js and I'm working on my first project.

I'm trying to generate a PDF of my EJS file.

Simple EJS -> PDF is working fine.

But I want to use some variables in the EJS file. I want this:

Data -> EJS -> PDF

Problem: EJS is not rendering the passed value.

I'm using EJS as the template engine and express-pdf to generate PDF.

The code is:

app.use('/getResume/:id', function(req, res){
    var id = req.params.id;
    var data = ejs.render(path.join(__dirname, './pages/resume/CV' + id + '.ejs'), {name: "Faheem"});
    res.pdfFromHTML({
    filename: 'myPDF.pdf',
    html: data,
    options: {
    base : 'file:///C:/nLab/resume/',
    format: "A4",
    margin: '0cm',
     }
    });
});

What am I doing wrong? Thanks



via Faheem

No comments:

Post a Comment