Monday 10 April 2017

Changes in bower depedcey no showing up

So I'm try to modify this project:

https://github.com/vega/polestar

Which uses these projects:

As bower components

running npm install and npm start

I get a working projects with those in a bower_components folder.

I'd like to change something in the vega-lite-ui folder and I have edited the source file (right now I'm just breaking thongs so the effect will be clear) but, I can't seem to get those changes to actually show up on the main project.

I've tried building the vega-lite-ui porject then the main porject but that doesn't seem to be correct. What should I do?

Found: How to push changes in bower dependencies? but it doesn't help at all as it is not specific on how to do anything.



via Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment