Monday 10 April 2017

Recurring Uncaught ReferenceError: function is not defined

I know that this has been asked a lot but it is been days of researching and I am still stuck with the same error. I cannot seem to find the perfect solution.

So I have a button that I am trying to power with a JS function on an external file(scorecards.js) located in js folder..

<a id="generateScorecardBtn" class="btn orange lighten-1 btn-large" onclick="generateScorecard(document.getElementById('uploadAppPerfLog').value, document.getElementById('uploadDbPerfLog').value);">

But I still get this error when I click the button

Uncaught ReferenceError: generateScorecard is not defined

Even though I referenced it correctly on the HTML <head>

<script src="js/scorecards.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Kindly help me investigate this. I also compile the app using the node.js command prompt.

Thank you very much!



via JPaulPunzalan

No comments:

Post a Comment