Friday 14 April 2017

Heroku , pull sqlite3 database

Hello everyone

I am using Heroku to host an app, all seems working (i am using node.js, express.js and sqlite3, all data seems to be updating)

Yesterday i wanted to "download" my database but when I downloaded my database seems to be outdated (the version that i downloaded, in fact, the database that it downloaded is the original database that I uploaded when I create the app, the changes are not there, but when I query my database that is online it seems to be updated.)

I used the following command in order to get the files that are online in my app

 heroku git:clone -a myapp

Is there a correct way or command in order to get the database that is online?

Thanks in advance

Screenshots.

I am usign the database that i created with the module of sqlite3

https://i.stack.imgur.com/ehzF6.jpg

These are my files that I uploaded in the heroku service

https://i.stack.imgur.com/UucnL.jpg

Ps: sorry If my English is not perfect, English is not my native language.



via user7868197

No comments:

Post a Comment