Tuesday 6 June 2017

Having nodemon and debugging both working in a WebStorm run configuration

This is a problem I have never really been able to sort and have come across a few times so I thought I'd ask on here to see if there is a solution.

I am currently building a NodeJS(koa) application using babel to transpile the ES6 code. I have setup a run configuration which looks like this:

enter image description here

This setups a debug configuration in order for me to debug my ES6 code. This works great but I want the debugger to be able to run using nodemon so that when i make changes to the code, the run configuration restarts the server but keeps the debugging functionality. Is this possible from a run configuration or does it have to be done from the command line? At the moment I can only run the debugger OR nodemon... not both at the same time. Thanks!



via devoncrazylegs

No comments:

Post a Comment