Thursday 8 June 2017

Accessing properties/elements of an object

So I have a couple of linked promises and when I log the resolution of the promise I get an object/array that looks like (In red):

However, when I try to access the elements in the array through a for-loop I get an undefined (in blue). The code that tries to iterate through the array looks like:

  var defer = $q.defer();

  defer.promise
    .then(function() {
      $scope.addProperties();
    }).then(function() {
      $scope.getPictures().then(function(result) {
        console.log(result);
        for(var i = 0; i < $scope.poll.options.length; i++) {
          console.log(result[i]);
          $scope.poll.options[i].imageURL = result[i];
        }
        console.log($scope.poll);
      });
    });

  defer.resolve();

But to see more of the code please refer to: this gist

How would I be able to access the elements in this array, since the "normal" method doesn't seem to work?



via daman

No comments:

Post a Comment