Saturday 13 May 2017

Error installing polybuild with npm

I have installed gulp and bower using command "npm install -g gulp bower", and installed npm and bower on the root folder of my project using commands "npm install" and "bower install". I have node v7.10.0 npm v4.2.0 and gulp version 3.9.1(both CLI and Local Version). When I run 'gulp serve' on the root directory of my project I kept on getting messages "Cannot find module 'moduleName'" I kept on installing the modules as I got error messages using command "npm install --save moduleName", now when I got the error "Cannot find module 'polybuild'", I tried to install polybuild but it failed. I have searched for similar polybuild installation errors on the net like I did with other missing modules but couldn't find. I have attached the images below taken from the command line.Running 'gulp serve' Installing polybuild



via Lesedi

No comments:

Post a Comment