Saturday 13 May 2017

How to show results from mongodb?

I have a books collection in MongoDB with fields:

    title: title,
    description: description,
    author: author,
    bookSource: bookSource,
    imageSource: imageSource

I want to show all of them on the page. I use ejs engine with node.js and Express. I'll find all db records via

var all_books = Book.find();
// and render
res.render("booksPage", { all_books: all_books });

and then I make for-cycle in ejs-page:

<div class="booksBox">
<% for (var i = 0; i < all_books.length; i++) { %>
<div class="book">
<p class="title"> <%= all_books[i]["title"] %> </p>
<p class="description"> <%= all_books[i]["description"] %> </p>
<p class="author"> <%= all_books[i]["author"] %> </p>
<!-- And so on.. -->
</div>
<% } //end for cycle %>
</div>

Is it correctly ? How to do this properly?

How I can show result separated by pages?



via user7103883

No comments:

Post a Comment