Thursday 20 April 2017

using NPM to install cryptoJS

I'm trying to install cryptoJS at my visual studio 2015. my npm version is: 4.5.0 my node version is: v6.10.2 I've done: 1. install via nuGet Node.js 2. install via nuGet npm

3. npm init --force which gave the output:

npm : npm WARN using --force I sure hope you know what you are doing.
At line:1 char:1
+ npm init --force
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (npm WARN using ... you are doing.:String) [], RemoteException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : NativeCommandError

Wrote to \myProjectPath\package.json:

{
"name": "myProjectName",
"version": "1.0.0",
"description": "",
"main": "index.js",
"dependencies": {
"crypto-js": "^3.1.9-1",
"crypto": "^0.0.3",
"node.js": "^0.0.0"
},
"devDependencies": {},
"scripts": {
"test": "echo \"Error: no test specified\" && exit 1"
},
"keywords": [],
"author": "",
"license": "ISC"

}

I don't think that output is valid. When I try to install cryptoJS :

npm install crypto-js

the output is:

npm : npm WARN TLP@1.0.0 No description
At line:1 char:1
+ npm install crypto-js
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (npm WARN TLP@1.0.0 No description:String) [], RemoteException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : NativeCommandError

npm
WARN
MyProjectName@1.0.0 No repository field.

how can i fix it? thanks



via avishle

No comments:

Post a Comment