Thursday 20 April 2017

Hitting "Module did not self-register" error when trying to import a module in electron main script

I used the electron-vue template to scaffold out a quick electron application.

I'm trying to pull in the onoff module so I can start communicating between my node and my raspberry pi's GPIO pins. When I import the onoff module I get the error "Module did not self-register".

the exception

Caused by:

enter image description here

I confirmed that if I comment out the import of onoff the main process will run fine.

Any idea of what is failing and, more importantly, what this error is trying to tell me? I've been looking through the call stack and searching around online and I can't find a clear explanation of what this error actually means.

Thanks!



via Chris Schmitz

No comments:

Post a Comment