Saturday 8 April 2017

Running node.js within Xcode Project

So I have we already have push notifications set up and an apns.js file created that when I run "node apns.js" on terminal, it sends a push notification. I want to be able to run that apns.js from within the Xcode app by clicking a button. Does anyone know how to do this? I assume it can't be too many lines of code to add in the view controller for the button since push notifications are already set up in app delegate. All the tutorials I found online required that I run the command script in terminal, but I need to do that on the actual mobile application. The app is connected to an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) using cyberduck where the apns.js file is saved and MySQL database too. Any help would be great i'm kinda stuck with this issue.



via Zane Habib

No comments:

Post a Comment