Tuesday 6 June 2017

Using node.js to create an html file

I'm fairly new to using none basic code (I.E. jquery, node.js,and the like) And I couldn't find a way to create and save an html document on the server. I've been told that node.js has no DOM manipulation, but does it have what it needs to make an html page?(I.E a file named "first.html" that contains "<!doctype html><html></html>" I'm also open to using ajax, but I'm not even sure how to get new libraries into my project (Using cloud 9 with github) I'm working in chrome, and this project is just for me, so screw internet explorer.

1 billion points to a house of your choice if someone can find a way to do it with just js, because there is supposedly a way to get it to run server side.



via Spencer Cornwall

No comments:

Post a Comment