Friday 9 June 2017

Setting up my router to share my internet connection

I am trying to connect my router to my ubuntu server which has a Node.js server running on port 80.(the server provides internet to the router; the server has its very own internet connection too)

My question is how do i by default make all the devices that connect to my router go through the server i have running at port 80

What i am exactly asking wanting

  • I have a request filter running on my node server(@port 80)
  • When a user connects to my router and tries to access a website(done with port 80 i guess(?)) he goes through my filter on my server then sees the webpage he desired to(if he is allowed)

Currently i can achieve this by using 10.10.4.49(my servers ip) as the proxy ip address in any of the devices connected to this router



via Ashutosh Sultania

No comments:

Post a Comment