Thursday 20 April 2017

Socket.io google maps data receiving issue

I'm having a bit of a dumbfounded moment I'm playing around with a couple gps apps to get myself more familiar with nodejs, socket.io and express.

https://github.com/freshworkstudio/gps-google-maps-socket-io/ https://github.com/freshworkstudio/gps-tracking-emulator

I got the emulator to send the data to the gps app and it is getting and displaying the data however there are a couple issues in the console log that I am finding.

The first is main.js:70 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'uid' of undefined at checkIfDeviceExists (main.js:70)

I've done a stack trace as far back as I can find but and I see that it's getting the data but every other ping it's coming back as undefined

The second issue is with the google maps when it gets the data and displays it it seems like it can't push that data to the google maps. main.js:77 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getPath' of null at n. (main.js:77)

Any help would greatly appreciated.



via Braydon Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment