Thursday 20 April 2017

Problems getting MySQL data in NODEJS with angularjs

I am trying to display the data in a mysql table

I fall below my app.js node code

app.get('/api/todos', function(req, res) {
connection.query('SELECT * FROM pacsdb.ae',function(err, data){
  if(err)
  {
    res.send(err);
  }
  res.send(data);
  //res.render('pacientes',{data:data});
  console.log(data);
});
});

The console if it shows me the data obtained by the SQL but the problem comes in the view with angular

Here I leave you the code of app.js of angularjs

Var myApp = angular.module ('angularTodo', []);

MyApp.controller ('mainController', ['$ scope', '$ http', function ($ scope, $ http)

$ Http.get ('/ api / all'). Then (function (value) {
$ Scope.pacientes = value;
}). Finally (function () {
$ Scope.example7 + = "(Finally called)";
});
}]);

And the view

<Table class = "table" style = "border: 2px">
<Thead>
<Th> ID; </ Th>
</ Thead>
<Tbody>
<Tr ng-repeat = "date in patients">
<Td>  </ td>

</ Tr>
</ Tbody>
</ Table>

The problem is that when data [0] .pk if the data is displayed at position 0, but I want to display all the data in the mysql table, but so data.pk does not display anything in the view

I'm sorry for my English.



via M. Node

No comments:

Post a Comment