Thursday 20 April 2017

How to format response text in to table format in google hangouts

Developed a Hangouts bot for auto reply. Need a help here folks where I need to print a response as table in hangouts as per the requirement but as of now my bot is just returning the plain json text please help me if I need to show response in a tabular format. I tried of using goolge slides to format but I'am not sure how to make use of it. and it may be helpful if any one suggest the node(node-red) used to format the text on client side. made a try with md2gslides node.

sample json obj:-

{"template":{"type":"generic","content":[{"h5":"My Features"},{"table":{"headers":["XXX","XXX"],"rows":[["XXXX","XXXXX"],["XXX","XXXXXXX!"],["XXX","XXXXX"]]}}]}}

but I need show as a table on google hangouts as a response.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.



via chai

No comments:

Post a Comment