Thursday 20 April 2017

Gulp installation warning: "Please update to minimatch 3.0.2"

I am new to npm and node.js, and I am trying to set up my working environment, after installing node.js, npm, and git for windows. I am trying to install gulp globally and as a dev dependency. both times im getting these warnings:

npm WARN deprecated minimatch@2.0.10: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue
npm WARN deprecated minimatch@0.2.14: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue

which causing npm to cancel the installation. I am running minimatch 3.0.2

C:\WINDOWS\system32>npm -v minimatch
3.10.10

but the npm still does not recognize it as the installed version as it keeps pushing the warnings. any idea on how to solve it?

any help is appreciated.



via BoooYaKa

No comments:

Post a Comment