Thursday 20 April 2017

Display dashboard of data from Amazaone Web Service after passport node.js authentification

I am a beginner in node.js. I wrote a code that allows me to retrieve the list of connected objects in Amazon Web Service (AWS IoT).

After that I was able to display its objects and their parameters in a dashboard using Angular.

The dashboard contains an array, with 4 columns, each row of the array representing a connected object, as well as its parameters.

I would like to make sure that there is a login to access the dashboard, which I could do with passport node.js authentication, but I can not display the data in my dashboard, using the login, I only display req.user.

I use an Apache Cassandra database with passport Node.js Authentication.



via Amine Hamouche

No comments:

Post a Comment