Friday 17 March 2017

Parse Server Cloud Code Error 141: Unauthorized

I have just created a parse-server deployment for learning on Cloud9 and everything works fine when I am accessing it using the REST API using PostMan. I am now trying out Cloud Functions.

I have the following code in my cloud.js file,

Parse.Cloud.define('hello', function(request, response) {
    var query = new Parse.Query("Test");
      query.find({
          success: function(data){
              response.success(query);
          },
          error: function(err){
              response.error(err);
          }
      })
});

And in the response I get the following error,

{
  "code": 141,
  "error": {
    "message": "unauthorized"
  }
}

My request on PostMan looks something like this,

Postman request with headers and URL

The response is fine as long as I do not try a query and send a simple response like response.success("OK").

Is this an issue with Parse or am I missing something related to authorization?



via Samarth Agarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment