Thursday 20 April 2017

Implementing authentication with passport / node.js and getting error

I had already implemented authentication for the app I'm working on but am trying to refactor it based on a recent tutorial I did which I thought was very clear and also involved adding facebook / google / twitter auth which I would like to do.

So far, I've updated the user model and defined my local strategy for signup but when I go to try and run the app now, I'm getting an error. I have the app uploaded to github and wondered if somebody would be able to check it out and see where I'm going wrong. The error is pointing to a part of the index file until node_modules / express but I cannot work out what's up and I'd like to know before I proceed further.

Latest commit is under: https://github.com/DaveBage83/friendly-invention Thanks!



via DaveB1

No comments:

Post a Comment