Friday 21 April 2017

auth0 nodejs login username password fails

I'm trying to build a login page for my Shiny application, using the auth0 services, nginx, node.js and the git repo github.com:auth0/shiny-auth0.git. You can find the full tutorial here

Everything works fine, except for the fact that I can't login using a valid username/password combination (made within the auth0 webpage). It is possible though to login using for example your Google account (it's redirected to Shiny application, as expected).

The generic error message I get is stating WE COULD NOT REACH THE SERVER. PLEASE CHECK YOUR CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN.

I can't find any working solutions in the documentation, or on the forum of Auth0. Did anyone experience similar problems, using Auth0, possibly in combination with Ubuntu 16.04, Node.js, R Shiny and Nginx and found a solution?

Help is highly appreciated!



via Dendrobates

No comments:

Post a Comment