Wednesday 26 April 2017

Laravel echo server console says left the channel and again joins the channel while navigating through pages?

I am trying to add realtime functionality to my laravel app which is being developed in laravel-5.4. So, I have implemented a simple chat example from the documentation that is laravel-echo-server with redis and socket.io. It’s working fine but I have noticed a weird behaviour that is when the user navigates to different pages across the application, the laravel-echo-server console says left the channel and again joined the channel so is it intended behaviour and what is the best practise to use it. am i doing something wrong here? I don't want him to left the channel, instead I want to stay him at the same connection.



via msonowal

No comments:

Post a Comment