Saturday 29 April 2017

Load web page by getting html/css/js files from an user

I need your help for a modul please, I searched on the web for answers but nothing.

The question is :

I have an dropzone/or inputs file (same idea) and I allow to user to upload one file html and several js and css (only one page) into the dropzone.

The idea is, I want to get this file and create a web page with his html/js and css and the webpage will be in the iframe.

It's like if the user can add personnalized website on my website. (his website will be only inputs, allowed him to create personalized inputs).

It's really important for me, so if you have more question don't be afraid.

I can only use html/css/js(jquery, nodejs, ...) to do this. (obligation of project)

I hope it's possible



via Erased

No comments:

Post a Comment