Wednesday 26 April 2017

Deep Dream Generator

Recently, I've found this website. It allows you to apply a pattern image on your main image using Google's deep dream neural network. I am wondering is there a way I can create my own website to do exactly this.

I created a website in Node.js and hosted on port forwarding through my router. I created image upload and download interface etc and everything works perfectly. But, I am not sure how to do the main thing: how to apply Google's dep dream script? I know I need to train the network on pattern image and then to force it to halucinate the pattern on main image, and finally after processing to send it back to user.

The problem is how to obtain the Google's deep dream script. I searched a lot and I didn't find anything useful. Is the script which is used by DeepDreamGenerator actually open source? As I know, the script is created by Google's Deep Mind and it is open source. However, I cannot find the website I can download the cript from. Is there any tutorials on where to find the script, how to train it using my pattern image and hot wo apply hallucinations to the main image?

What I did so far? I created whole server in Node.js and client-side JavaScript (ES7), I prepared some server-side programs I've written in C, C++ and Python and I created upload/download interface. The only thing missing is the actuall image processing, which is also the main thing. If necessary, I can post a code if needed of my Node.js server.



via DeepDream

No comments:

Post a Comment