Friday 2 June 2017

Module not found: ./SyntheticWheelEvent error using npm start

I'm working on a react project that suddenly started giving me this error:

Error in ./~/react-dom/lib/SimpleEventPlugin.js
Module not found: ./SyntheticWheelEvent in /Users/tevonsb/GoogleDrive/freewrite-now/node_modules/react-dom/lib

 @ ./~/react-dom/lib/SimpleEventPlugin.js 29:26-58

I recently upgraded to the new NPM, could that be it? (Using npm start to launch server).

Here are my dependecies :

  "dependencies": {
"babel-runtime": "^6.23.0",
"classnames": "^2.2.5",
"mongodb": "^2.2.26",
"react": "^15.4.2",
"react-dom": "^15.4.2"

}

I'm at a loss as to what could have caused this issue or what change made it suddenly come up. I haven't been able to find any other reference to this module either. Do I need to change my dependencies? Somehow downgrade npm? Any help would be appreciated!



via Tevon Strand-Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment