Friday 2 June 2017

Can't connect to nodejs express app with proxy

I have an node js express app generated in WebStorm, I did not change nothing, it works for me on local network at home where I don't have proxy, but at University I have to set up proxy, and there app it's not working. I set up proxy in WebStorm but still not working...

Server running in WebStorm

Proxy Settings and local ip

Error Message:

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://192.168.0.101:3000/

The following error was encountered:

Connection to 192.168.0.101 Failed
The system returned:

    (113) No route to host
The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Your cache administrator is it-suport@ase.ro. 
Generated Fri, 02 Jun 2017 12:54:28 GMT by cache.ase.ro (squid/2.7.STABLE9)



via BorČ™ Nicolae

No comments:

Post a Comment