Thursday 1 June 2017

Botbuilder how to use default locale strings in case namespace hasn't defined it

I am using the botbuilder framework. I have defined several namespaces for the dialogs I have created, such as help or default. For all of these I have also created json files in my locale/en/ directory, and all is well. However, I have a few sentences that are very common, and I don't feel like copying those over to each of the individual namespaces. I have tried using index.json as a 'fallback' in case the namespace file doesn't define the string. But it doesn't work for me. Does anyone know if this is possible, and how I should do this?

/locale
  /en
    /help.json
    /default.json
    /index.json <-- Doesn't work
/dialogs
  /help.js
  /default.js



via Vincent Ketelaars

No comments:

Post a Comment