Sunday 21 May 2017

Understanding of Connection between Node.js, TypeScript, AngularJS and JavaScript

I apologize if this question was asked before - until now I have not found a sufficient answer.

My Question What is the connection between Node.js and TypeScript? Or TypeScript and Angular?

I understand that TypeScript is a language that extends the functionality of Javascript, but what does Node.js do? Is it something like TypeScript? If so, then both can not be used simultanously, can they?

And what does Angular do? I know that you can build native web application for any platform with Angular but what is Angulars part?

My current abilities: I know Java and have currently learned HTML, CSS and JavaScript in order to build a single-page application that can run on most systems.



via Yasin Tatar

No comments:

Post a Comment