Sunday 19 March 2017

Some issues with installing angular2 on local machine

I downloaded the *.msi package of nodejs from nodejs dot org and installed it. I checked if it's installed properly by checking the version of it via cmd(I'm using win8.1 64bit) - node -v it responded with v6.10.0, then I tried the following command to install angular cli - npm install -g angular-cli and it run with some notices(WARNs), about skipping optional dependency of fsevents@1.0.0, unsupported platform for fsevents@1.1.1, @angular/core@2.4.10 requires a peer of rxjs@^5.0.1...

So after that, I ran this command: npm install -g rxjs@5.0.1 and It finished with the following:

`-- rxjs@5.0.1
  `-- symbol-observable@1.0.4. 

Then I tired to create a new angular-2 project via following command: ng new myproject. And after that, I only have 3 directories inside myproject: e2e, node_modules, src.

Is this is how it should be, because I think there should be much more directories( public, for example). If it's not right, what should I do, and how should I do it properly, please?



via ulltiz

No comments:

Post a Comment