Sunday 19 March 2017

React-Native APK still running in dev mode

I have finished developing a small app for Android using React-Native. Comes the bundling process, which according to the documentation goes as follows (With dev set to false):

sudo react-native bundle --platform android --dev false --entry-file index.android.js \
  --bundle-output android/app/src/main/assets/index.android.bundle \
  --assets-dest android/app/src/main/res/

Then assemling my release:

cd android && ./gradlew assembleRelease

Signing the app, zipaligning it and there comes my final APK. But then, when my Bugsnag library catches an error I notice this in the stacktrace of the error:

at Object.touchableHandlePress (http://localhost:8081/index.android.bundle?platform=android&dev=true&hot=false&minify=false:29456

Where I clearly see that dev is still set to true. Which brings me to my question, which is as follows: is my APK still running in Dev mode or not? Or is it a peculiarity of Bugsnag, showing the error path like this? If not, how can I go about setting it to false?

Thank you.



via Unforgiven

No comments:

Post a Comment