Thursday 1 June 2017

Visual Studio Code - Source code walk thru demo

I'm excited to see the availability of source code for Visual Studio Code as Open Source. I know this is a very rich application and it offers a lot if someone want to understand about a best/rich cross platform application can be developed. I'm keen to understand how certain features are developed (e.g Intellisence, Code Complete, etc). There are lot to learn from this source code, but I find very difficult to understand the code. I googled for any demo/walkthru on this without success. I appreciate any pointers/articles that helps me to understand how this product is developed, especially source code walkthru of some feature.

So far I've discovered this is an application developed using electron framework and it extensively uses typescript and node.Js.

Thanks



via Venkatesh Muniyandi

No comments:

Post a Comment