Thursday 1 June 2017

Node.js Advanced course or tutorial

I've been developing with javascript, html, css and node.js for almost 2 years, and this is the programming language that I'm dedicating my career (full stack MEAN developer).

I have plenty experience in building wrb apps, ionic apps and electron softwares, but I'm not 100% safe that my server protection / event handling skills are enough to provide almost unhackable servers. Also, I'd like to learn more about the core concepts of node, like how the application handles multiple requests and memory and processing management, so I can be able to preview how much my web apps will require to run properly and scale it up.

So, what I'm looking for is an advanced node.js course / tutorial that will provide me this kind of knowledge: advanced server protection techniques and functionality core concepts for help building more performatic aplications.

What would you suggest? Is there any online course / tutorial (free or paid) that contains this kind of knowledge?

I've subscribed to the 10 day free trial of Pluralsight, and I'm going to check it's contents within the next couple days, but I'm accepting new suggestions! It seemed to be the better organized and complete online programming teaching platform, but I bet there are other courses out there with plenty of precious (and even better than Pluralsight) contents.

Thank you very much!



via user7769895

No comments:

Post a Comment