Tuesday 23 May 2017

Node.js module.js:472 throw err;

I just started with Nodejs and right at the beginning I have a problem when I try to run some basic code in terminal. I installed Nodejs and npm using homebrew and when I try to run

node filename.js

I get this error:

`module.js:472
throw err;
^
Error: Cannot find module '/Users/TanjaIvan/global.js'
at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:470:15)
at Function.Module._load (module.js:418:25)
at Module.runMain (module.js:605:10)
at run (bootstrap_node.js:427:7)
at startup (bootstrap_node.js:151:9)
at bootstrap_node.js:542:3`

I already tried uninstalling Nodejs and reinstalling it but no help. Current version of Nodejs is v7.10.0 and npm is 4.2.0. Can someone help me with this error so I can continue with my tutorial? Thank you



via Zile

No comments:

Post a Comment