Friday 19 May 2017

node js send html to network rather than only localhost server

I'm using node js trying to send my web-page to my network, I successfully call localhost:port in my computer using express as server, the webpage loads fine trigger my webcam which I used to streaming in the webpage, and then im working to make a simple app in my phone to directly access my server, so my questions:

1.How do I able to access my server from different devices in the same wireless-network? by calling ip + port ?192.168.1.104:9001 ?

2.I've found https with .pem something like that, is that the answer ? is there also any other way ?

3.maybe any advice before i work to make my web-app to devices? using koa? i don't even really know what is that, but i'm happily take any advices.



via Dell Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment