Friday 19 May 2017

I want to develop many to many video conferencing site

I've been researching about video capturing and streaming application, trying solution of RTCMulticonnection.

I'm following this demo of RTCMulticonnection and trying to customize it as per my requirements, but this demo is not stable, its freezes, hangs or disconnects and this is not useful for me because performance of this is not good with multiple users.

so I'm looking for good library like webRTC / RTCMulticonnection which I can use.

My requirements are simple, any user create chat room and share link with other users, so other user can join that room, now in that room every user can see each other's camera via capturing own camera and streaming that to all other users.

Can anyone suggest me good library?



via Pandhi Bhaumik

No comments:

Post a Comment