Friday 19 May 2017

how to have multiple deploys from a node app

I would like to know what is the best approach in create several deploys from a big code base. The idea is to divide the big API into microservices (each one in it's own server/vm),

The first idea: I could simply create a folder with only the available routes for that microservice, but still using the "common" codebase...

I currently end up with this, and it's a running API in production (with staging environment in heroku with their pipeline):

and I was thinking that I could have something like:

can anyone point me to a good reference on ... where to start? how can I push multiple version of the same base code to a server?

for more detail on the used technologies, I'm using:

  • mocha and chai for tests
  • sequelize for mariaDb modeling and access
  • restify for server engine


via balexandre

No comments:

Post a Comment