Thursday 18 May 2017

Export a .docx file got with microsoft-graph-client api to text/html mimetype using node.js?

So, I'm downloading a file with the help of @microsoft/microsoft-graph-client package, through an API call. If I go by their documentation from here, it works as expected and I do end up with the same file I have on my drive.

When using googleapis, with an api call to drive(v3), you can make a call like this

googleapisdrivev3.files.export({
    auth: auth,
    fileId: MYDOCXFILEID,
    mimeType: 'text/html'
}, function (err, buffer){...}

and then I can pass the resulting buffer to my next function.

What I want to do, is to somehow export my .docx file for which I make the microsoft graph client api call to a mimeType of 'text/html' and then pass the result to the my next function(so I do not need to store the contents in a file). Is there a way to do this?

tl;dr Using googleapis I can export a .docx file to a 'text/html' mimeType. Is there a way to emulate this behavior using microsoft-graph-client?



via bgiuga

No comments:

Post a Comment