Sunday 21 May 2017

cross platforms Chat room application using Node.js in server side

i came here and i really hope find my answer . i have a project in which i must develop a cross platform chat room application, my clients can be a desktop clients or a mobile clients or a web clients. in the server side i have developed a webservice using node.js. i started by implementing text chat application and i have succeeded. so that a mobile client(android) can change messages which a desktop client (Qt client ) without no problems. my problem starts when i want to stream audio and vedio from one client to all other clients. i searched hard for 1 month. a friend of mine told me to use Web Technologies such as WebRTC i try it but did not work with disktop Qt client. PLEASE can you show from where to start or what to read or anything can help me to achieve my aim. i have only 15 days to present my application and i have really lost hope.



via Loui Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment