Friday 19 May 2017

How to integrate Treant.js in a React projet


I have to use the Treant.js librairy in a React.js project but i have some issues to create diagram. In fact, the official website tell us that we have to import script like that:

<script src="vendor/raphael.js"></script>
<script src="Treant.min.js"></script>

I don't think that it's possible in react to import scripts like that... I have also seen that they made a node module (here). So I installed it and I tryed to import the lib like that

import Treant from 'treant-js'

Moreover, I have seen in an exemple that they generate diagram like that :

<script>
    new Treant( simple_chart_config );
</script>

Finally, the import worked but when i try to generate the diagram like that

{new Treant (this.state.diagram)}

I have this error : _treantJs2.default is not a constructor

Finally I have read this article : Integrating Treant-js in Angular2 Project and they say to import the lib from the files downloadable from the website but I don't think that it's possible to do that in react...

I already tryed many things but I'm a begginner with react, I'm certainly missing somethin obvious... If someone have an idea to help me, it would be nice :) Thank you



via Chili

No comments:

Post a Comment