Friday 19 May 2017

how to deal with

I'm developing a SOAP client that needs to call a SOAP method which is defined as follows:

enter image description here

The documentation for that method expects the following structure for the "geraet" items:

enter image description here

How should I call my node-soap method so that the correct SOAP request is being sent?

I've tried this way (and numerous alternatives):

client.insUpGeraet({
  geraet: {
    Geraete: {
      Geraet: [ {...}, {...}, ... ]
    },
  }
});

...however this just creates an empty geraet node and node-soap apparently discards the rest:

enter image description here

A correct request should look like this (debug output of another client):

enter image description here

What am I doing wrong?



via Udo G

No comments:

Post a Comment