Tuesday 16 May 2017

Angular CLI project not working after copying and pasting

I'm new to Angular and over the past few days I've been creating a new project using it. I've used the Angular CLI to create the project and it's been running fine. I've added no additional dependencies or done anything special.

I want to upload my project to GIT, so I copied and pasted the contents of the project folder into another directory. Now when I attempt to run the project it doesn't work - I get the error:

Cannot get /

The project still works in it's previous location. I've tried deleting node_modules and doing an npm install but still have the same problem.

I don't know what additional information to provide as I've not been using Angular long. Please help :)



via jProg2015

No comments:

Post a Comment