Saturday 11 March 2017

Trying to install Node.js and I'm receiving a curl: (77) error & failed to download resource "sqlite"

I've been dealing with this issue for a while and haven't found the proper way to deal with it yet.

I'm trying to install node.js via brew:

brew install node

I receive the following error:

==> Installing dependencies for node: sqlite, gdbm, python, icu4c
==> Installing node dependency: sqlite
==> Using the sandbox
==> Downloading https://sqlite.org/2017/sqlite-autoconf-3170000.tar.gz

curl: (77) error setting certificate verify locations:
  CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
  CApath: /usr/local/etc/openssl/certs
 Error: Failed to download resource "sqlite"
Download failed: https://sqlite.org/2017/sqlite-autoconf-3170000.tar.gz

Would some body in the community please clue me in on what's going on.

I'm running OS X 10.6.8, which I know can be problematic for all the updates.

I would also appreciate if someone could show me the proper way to spot duplicate installs of these directories/dependancies.



via phazzecode

No comments:

Post a Comment