Saturday 11 March 2017

Small-Meduim size multiplayer game best implementation practice with node js

I am developing a multiplayer online game with node-js and socket.io and I am wondering if I am on the right path considering implementation.

the first approach I took was like this:

  1. one app class manages logic and socket events
  2. some small model class for structure and/or database queries

but it's got pretty messy around +2k lines and I am afraid I cant debug it anymore

the second approach i have in mind is :

  • one app class
  • one class to manage socket events
  • DataModel classes that will control the game logic

or another approach :

  • sharing socket events to classes and every class manages its own events

Which one should I choose? I think I need an expert opinion. thanks in advance.



via Ashkan Ghodrat

No comments:

Post a Comment