Monday 5 June 2017

Deploying multiple Node.js websites to a VPS running CentOS7

I am looking to deploy multiple Node.js apps to a VPS. I currently have a CentOS7 VPS with WHM and cPanel. I have installed Node.js onto my server following this article:

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-node-js-on-a-centos-7-server

However, I am not sure what I do next.

How do I get my node applications on my server each with a different domain pointing to them?

Where do the files for each website sit on the server? What's the structure?

And how do I get the files onto the server? I have been accessing the server through SSH however I am not sure where WHM and cPanel come into this and whether I can use them instead?

As you can tell I have zero experience in deployment and find it relatively tricky. Thank you for any help and I hope I have been clear! Cheers.



via Hayden

No comments:

Post a Comment