Saturday 10 June 2017

Task to create CLI using Javascript with option to use framework/boilerplate generate

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but after trying to look for examples, thought I'd ask here. I have a task to create a CLI app in Javascript, which is open to interpretation, except for a few required commands I have to implement (ls, cd, mkdir, etc). My confusion is the option to use a front-end framework/boilerplate generator. Directions state I can create this fully in the front-end or create a back-end api.

The CLI apps I made were simple as it only made simple GET requests that were logged in the console. I can kinda understand creating a back-end API by creating commands that make requests, but I don't know what it means to create an app in the front-end. Are there any resources, examples, or cli projects I can use as a reference?



via jamesvphan

No comments:

Post a Comment