Saturday 20 May 2017

Node's implementation of XmlHttpRequest + FormData

I'd like to implement a client-side file upload.
I plan to use the good old XmlHttpRequest as it supports progress.

Before implementing the final version I'd like to build a unit-test with my Node.js stack.
So I'm looking for Node.js implementations of both XmlHttpRequest and FormData.

I've found some implementations of XmlHttpRequest, but they don't seem to support FormData.

And AFAIK uploading files without FormData is troublesome.

Do you know any complete implementation, or combination of implementations, of XmlHttpRequest and FormData?
Is there any other library (maybe jQuery) that would do the job and is available in both client-side and Node.js JavaScript runtimes?



via Pragmateek

No comments:

Post a Comment